Sunday, August 25, 2019

Final thoughts

This course created more questions for me than it was able to supply answers. However, that is not a bad thing, it just means it has sparked my curiosity for the future of mental health care system. What it has reminded me is that where the mental health care system started and the possibilities we get to create as professionals in this field. The final review has provided me the acknowledgment of the greenness of my journey in the recovery field but reminds me I get to continue to learn and grow. My biggest take away is that recovery is multidimensional almost an entity of itself. It infiltrates many aspects of our lives and everyone in someway is recovering. Each week provided an opportunity to link principles of recovery into my life through additional research and implementing daily interventions. This course has allowed me to be excited about the evolution of recovery and help contribute to a positive progression.

No comments:

Post a Comment